Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 27, 2011

updated christmas list

I've been wanting to do this post for a while now. :0)

 But first off, isn't the name Epiphanie just about the cutest and most creative name ever? I thought so.

Their opening to their site says "{have an} Epiphanie". Love it.
---

I have been stalking their site and having to wipe the drool off my keyboard for a while now.

But I am in LOVE with their Belle photo purse in turquoise as well as the Ginger in brown. I swoon over them. If you are in the market for a new stylish camera bag, you have to check them out. It's nothing short of amazing!

{Belle} in pink

Check out their blog as well--> they have great giveaways!

PS Did I also mention I have been obsessing over a new body? Camera body that is. I desperately want the Canon 5D Mark ii. {21.1 megapixel, Pro SLR} I get butterflies thinking about it.


You can also expect to these on my Christmas list as well:

85mm 1.4
50mm 1.4
24-105mm f/4 L
15mm 2.8 Fisheye

A new Macbook pro. 17 inch please.

Is that too much to ask for, Santa? I've been a really good girl this year! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...