Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 3, 2011

when I grow up

When I grow up...I want to be a skilled, world renowned photographer.

I can still use this phrase right?

I think you lose your right to say when up I grow up when you turn 30. Maybe even later, but I think I can accomplish my ambition to be a photographer by the time I am 30. 

Annie Manning{Paint the Moon Photography}
Barb Uil {Jinky Art}
Skye Hardwick  {Work of Heart Photography}

I would literally give my left arm to be able to shoot and process like these ladies. Well, actually...if I gave up my left arm, it would make it pretty damn difficult to take pictures and edit...and type. So, maybe I would give my left pinky toe...or right. I'm not picky.

They are my inspiration. If they were a rock band, I would be their biggest fan. No question about it.
But since they are photographers, I sit and drool over their pictures and study them and their composition. Wishing and praying that I could one day be just as talented and successful.

Oh, to dream! 

If you never dream big, you will never be big. Remember that. Brianna-ism. Write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...