Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 7, 2011

ready! set! go!

Vegan Friday Morning Breakfast. 
Squaw bread with almond nut butter with a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar. YUM

 Green monster: 2 handfuls of spinach, two leafs of kale, one very ripe banana, a cup of almond milk, 4 ice cubes and a Tbs of chia seeds :) Energy boost!


Now I need to find the motivation to get the girls bundled up and ready for our first jog.

Happy Friday, Bloggers :)

PS if you have an awesome vegan recipe or green smoothie mix, please share in the comment area, I'll feature you when I make it, so be sure to link your site with your comment if you have one!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just wanted to say I love your blog and I've awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award!

    http://foreverygirllikeme.blogspot.com/2011/10/awesomeness-part-deux.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...