Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 6, 2011

in other news

I've felt such pressure to keep up with my posting since my daily views have gone up. It's wonderful, but in a way it really sucks. I don't have the time at the moment to post substantial daily posts. I actually have something really great planned for this blog and it's in the works. That is actually what is eating up any free time that I do have. But it's going to be worth it. 

The sky was beautiful today. It surprisingly didn't rain. Not that I noticed, anyway.
 Hayden is coming down with a cold. Her poor runny nose. :(



In other news, I've turned vegan. For reals. Garit had plenty to say...he's hitting the grocery store for his steak and cheese. 

I'll change his ways eventually...one meal at a time.

These are super yummy dried out kale leaves. I'm going to bake these next time and save the expensive price tag. But I'm glad I bought them for a quick and easy snack!

This was so good. It was my dinner tonight. It's a garden veggie patty, with spinach and salsa. 
Easy peasy.


I can't wait to post more about my vegan eating ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...