Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I have an excuse

The first thing I thought when I saw these pictures I'm about to post was, "omg, there is absolutely no change. How depressing." The second thing I thought of was "well, I kinda have an excuse, I JUST got the okay to start exercising yesterday."

Isn't it funny how easy it is to blame others or make excuses for when we fail? I have been eating well, and as of this morning, I am weighing in at 147 lbs. I was 152 when I got pregnant with Bailey. So technically, not too shabby. She will be 8 weeks on Saturday. Honestly though, I never took pictures of myself after birthing Hayden. I really wish I would have...that way I would have been aware of the fact that I still looked pregnant a year after having her.

I am aware that I focused on the doorknob, but I like how I was able to kinda accidentally cut half myself out to make me look a tad smaller as well as being the creamy bokeh behind the doorknob. Oh, that's not bokeh? Right. That's my cellulite mixed with my rad stretchmarks...we can all pretend right?

BTW, I really did cringe when I thought about putting these up here for everyone to see. But I'm all down for being real and letting people know that they aren't the only ones that are fat ;) LOL! So kidding! I'm really doing this for myself. It's definitely a self motivator and if I still look like this in 6 months, I will be hanging my head down in shame.



Posting these pictures make me aware of it and I'm super excited to see the progress of getting thinner.

My goal is to weigh 125. Hahahaha really, I just chuckled out loud.

My realistic goal is to get down to 132. Totally accomplish-able with a lot of work. Working out that is. And time. It would be crazy for me to think I could get my body back within 3 months. Crazy. Unless I starve myself. Hmmmm...there's an idea! HA! Just kidding, again.

But it will be interesting to see what is manageable with two kids and lots of changes coming up.

1 comment:

  1. First off, I loveloveLOVE your haircut. You are beautiful :) Second, my body hasn't bounced back either. I actually weigh 15 pounds less than when I got pregnant the first time, but my hips and belly are somehow bigger. Everyone told me it would be like that, but I just didn't believe it... I figured if Victora's Secret models have babies and go back to modeling, my body would go back too. But now I realize- I don't have a personal chef and trainer! I haven't had liposuction! I won't say I'm not still depressed about the way I look, but I try to be proud that I look this way because I carried two miracle babies... and *sometimes* I actually do feel ok about it. One day at a time, Brianna, one day at a time. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...