Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 15, 2011

early mornings & coffee

Bailey decided she wanted to party at 5:30 this morning. 
Good morning sunshine, you do know the sun isn't up yet right?
This mama, likes her sleep. Like a lot.
But I do have to admit, I like the fact that I have some semi-alone time for a whole two hours before my second little monkey wakes up.
Coffee is brewing and breakfast is being toasted. Toast with jam is fancy and easy. Did I mention it's easy? 
You know what else I'm doing? Absolutely nothing. It's beautiful. 
Now I know why old people wake up early and drink coffee.
They have kids.
Did I say old people? Does this classify me as old?
Wait let me rephrase. I know why parents wake up early and drink coffee, voluntarily. 
You kinda have to if you want to keep some of your sanity.
Secret cracked. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...