Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 4, 2011

Isn't it the worse when you are watching what you eat and what actually happens is you are literally watching what you eat? As in watching it go straight into your mouth? Ugh. I had this issue today with a donut. I told myself, "okay, one bit won't hurt". 
 

 
 
Oh. my. goodness. Why did that one bite have to be the best tasting bite I think I've ever had from a donut? Seriously? Despite it's yummy goodness, I put it back into its pretty pink box and walked away. 10 minutes later, I pass by the pink box. Okay. Just one more bite. I'm not even joking you. Before I knew it over the course of 3 hours the whole damn donut was completely gone. Please tell me I'm not alone. I can't be the only one lacking self-control here. 
 
 
 
On top of it all, I'm pretty sure the donut was far from vegan friendly.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! It happens. True, it's not vegan, but that's ok. This life is an adjustment. I also had a bite of doughnut after I became vegan. Luckily (although it felt very UNlucky at the time), it was Matty's donut and he wouldn't let me have more than that single bite. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Oh, Matty. He knows what's good for his mama ;) He was just doing you a favor. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...