Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 6, 2011

22 months, already

Hayden turned 22 months yesterday. My baby is really growing up. I remember when I would tell Garit how I couldn't wait for her to sit up on her own. Then it was to stand. Then walk. Then run. Then color. Then communicate. All this has happened in less than 2 years. It's too fast. If I could hold on to the baby years for a tad bit longer with my baby girl, I would be one happy mama. Bailey, you can stay small for as long as you'd like. I'm not rushing one second of your growing up. I've realized how fast it really does fly by.
 
Baby girl, you love to cook as much as your mommy! You reminded me to check on the soup atleast 15 times tonight..."souuuup!" We would go to the stove and check on it and stir it to make sure it wasn't burning. :0) My lil assistant.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...