Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

simple things

Today I was able to go to Target and aimlessly wander the isles with no intention of buying anything but diaper rash cream and a new tooth brush for Hay (she chewed her previous one until the brissles went left and right rather than up).

However, whenever I walk down the office supplies isle, I feel like a kid going to Disneyland for the first time. I seriously get so giddy...and since I didn't have Hay with me, which is a rarity in itself, I didn't have to quickly glance down the isle while praying she doesn't catch a glimpse of the Hello Kitty binders or the "prissess" (princess) stickers.

I splurged on a eco-friendly notebook that I decided would be dedicated to my random doodling, endless lists and my many crazy ideas that I come up with throughout the day. But what's a new notebook without new pens? : ) Made my day.

Going through old photos, also made my day.
 Hahaha. Love you, Hayden. Even had some looks at 8 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...