Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 11, 2011

Solutions, meditation & OB appointment

Since my last post, I decided that I need to be proactive in finding a solution to my personality flaw. Step #1 was to remove all the things that make me go through this awful thought process of caring what other people think.

The biggest  most obvious problem in my life regarding my situation...Facebook. Horrible. I know. But I deactivated my personal Facebook. It was probably the best thing I could have done. I feel so much better already. Happier.

Why? I have no clue. But I do know that I have so much more time on my hands since saying "tata for now" to the social network.  I have absolutely all my attention on Hayden and Garit. It feels amazing. I love this change I've made and honestly, I'm not sure I'll ever go back to the infamous Facebook.

I have also devoted my free time, while Hayden naps of course, to meditation. I love it, except for the part where I am really able to let go...Baby A really seems to get a kick out of it and goes crazy!  Like, literally. I worry about her. And then of course, it breaks my zen and I get frustrated and feel sick from all of the crazy movement of a 6 lb baby making waves in my belly. So, I may be backing off from meditating for a while. Sad day.

---

I have an OB appointment today. Yippee! Last week I started losing my mucous plug {yummy, right?} so I'm hoping that I am at least starting to dilate and show some sort of promise that this baby will be joining us in this world sooner than later {crosses fingers}. Hopefully Hayden will behave as well as she did at the last appointment...this one is scheduled during her nap time, so really, it can go either way. Say a little prayer for me, please!

Since I seemed to have mommy brain 24/7, I didn't post my picture from last week. 
Here I am 35 weeks pregnant.
Here is this weeks photo. I'm not exactly sure why the belly looks smaller? I'm sure it has to do with her position in the belly.
36 weeks

ETA: So you are probably wondering, does she live in sweats and tank tops? Sure do. Pretty much everyday-but I do dress up when I leave the house ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...