Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 20, 2011

Allow me to introduce myself

Hello, I am Brianna Watson. If you asked my family and friends they would introduce me as Bri. If you ask my fiance he will tell you I answer to Dear and to my little girl I am simply Mama

I am a new mother to a beautiful little girl {Hayden Rebekah} as of January 2010 and preparing for our second little blessing {Baby A} August 2011. Two kids under 2? Crazy? Probably a lil bit. But I couldn't be happier living this crazy beautiful life the lord has given me.

I am happily married engaged {it's complicated, just take my word for it} and madly in love to Garit {Super-dad to Hayden and the man I look up to}.

My life certainly isn't a fairytale, but I have it pretty darn good and I count my blessings every day.



We live in sunny Southern California where life seems to always be set on fast-forward. One my goals I hope to accomplish with this blog is to slow down and enjoy the small moments. It seems like I am always looking forward to the next best thing in life when I have so many things I can enjoy right now.

I am motivated and inspired by your comments--so thank you for sharing your love, thoughts and experiences...I can't wait to get to know all of you and see where this blog takes me!

xoxo, 
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...