Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

sometimes you just need to cry

I don't really know where to start. I have so many feelings. Many feelings that aren't happy ones. It's not easy to admit, nor is it easy to write it out. I'm still not sure I'm even going to push "publish post" at the end of this. 
 
I just need to get it out instead of just sitting in my cold brown leather chair all day. Occasionally, sobbing, like I am now. Dwelling over how our life is going to change. A huge part of me wants it to change. A part of me is extremely excited to see where God places us. Our family.  I know God is leading us. I praise him through this trial as I will every trial we come across. The safe thing to do in life is stay where you are comfortable. I'm tired of being comfortable. I want to grow, whether it's voluntarily or forced. I want to grow in God's grace and do His work.
I just wish someone would pack my house for me. I want to wake up tomorrow already in Mississippi. I hate this in between period. It feels like wasted time.
 
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aww... sorry you're feeling like this. Not having our own house for the past year has left me soooo frustrated and feeling like I'm wasting my time, too. It's not easy but I remind myself to trust fully in God and his plan's for our lives. Hope things get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...